Skateboarding has been and always will be a dangerous sport. Skate Warehouse management highly recommends the use of safety gear when skateboarding. One digger can be the difference between a few scrapes/bruises and the end of your session, or a much more serious injury causing you to put skateboarding aside for months or even the rest of your life. Always skateboard within your skill and comfort level until you feel confident enough to take it one step beyond. Now, go skate.
Returns and Exchanges
Skate Warehouse always wants you to get what you want, but in the event that you would like to exchange or return an item please print our Returns & Exchange form and abide by the following guidelines:
- All clothing must be returned unwashed and unworn with the original tags still attached.
- No stains, pet hair, human hair, make-up, smoke smell, or other unappropriate smells.
- Clothng that has been worn and/or washed, cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Shoes must be returned in the same state they were received. Unworn.
- Please use the box the shoes were shipped in to return shoes. Do not place any shipping labels or tape directly on the shoe box.
- Please make sure shoes do not have any sock fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.
- Skateboards must be returned without being skated.
- All skateboard parts cannot be exchanged or returned once assembled.
- Shrink wrapped product must be returned with the wrap still sealed.
***Note: Any items sent back that do not abide by these guidelines will either be sent back to the customer or will be issued Skate Warehouse store credit, at Skate Warehouse's discretion. All Returns and Exchanges must be submitted within 45 days of the Invoice date. Returns and Exchanges received after 45 days may also be returned to the customer or issued store credit, at the discretion of Skate Warehouse.
Please send all returns or exchanges to:
747 Buckley Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
Deck and Wheels Skate Warehouse does its best to stock exactly what's pictured on the site, but in some cases, it is beyond our control. Manufacturers will sometimes change the background or foreground colors on a deck or wheel to provide skateboarders with options so that not everything is the same. We will do our best to provide you with the exact product, but we still may receive a change from the manufacturer. Colors may vary, so we will not hold responsibility for items that may differ. You may always return a product as long as it is UNUSED and in its ORIGINAL condition.
Defective Product Skate Warehouse wants you to be completely satisfied with everything that we offer. This begins from the site all the way to the product you select. Product is deemed defective either from the manufacturer or Skate Warehouse. All products should be shipped back to Skate Warehouse where our quality control department will examine it and do the following: Consider it defective through Skate Warehouse standards, and immediately ship your replacement or refund your money. Or contact the manufacturer to see if they cover the defective merchandise, then contact you with the information we have received. Never ride a skateboard in the rain. Riding in the rain can cause problems such as rusted bearings, delamination, warping, and graphic smearing. This will void out any acceptable return to Skate Warehouse.
Contact Us You may order via our secure online ordering system or you may send your order request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 1-805-546-8747. Our Customer Service Department is open for phone orders 7days a week. You may call Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm PST and Saturday & Sunday from 9:00am to 6:00pm PST. If you would like to place a phone order please call our toll free telephone number 1-800-GO-SKATE.
Payment Options You may pay with a Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, or PayPal. Please note that Skate Warehouse may require additional information from you before we can process your order.
Retail Pickup Orders If you choose to pick up your order instead of having it shipped to your address, you will need to bring ID and the credit card used in the transaction. If you arrive, and do not have the aforementioned ID and credit card used in the transaction, we can ship the order to your address. If you change your mind and/or cannot pick up the order, once it has been processed, please contact our customer service department for your shipping options.
Security Our online ordering system uses industry standard SSL security encryption. Your information is transmitted using an encryption algorithm that only we can decode. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Skate Warehouse may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Skate Warehouse's sole discretion.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.