Purchase & Send A Gift Card By Mail
Purchase & Send An E-Gift Card
Ordering an Electronic Gift Card
- Electronic gift cards will be sent to recipient's email address.
- You may purchase any amount greater than $10.
- You may only purchase one electronic gift card per order.
- Electronic gift cards do not expire.
- Gift cards are emailed to the recipient and usually received within 24 hours.
Redeem A Gift Card
Redeeming A Gift Card
- Enter your gift card number and 7 character password.
- Select "REDEEM / CHECK BALANCE" to add your gift card and corresponding available credit to order. Continue shopping or proceed to check out.
- If you are checking available credit only and do not wish to purchase any product at this time please remove gift card product from cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order several gift cards on one order?
Multiple mailed gift cards can be purchased on one order. Emailed gift cards require you to place each one on a separate order to ensure message and delivery information is correct.
Can my gift card expire?
No, but we would like it redeemed in a reasonable time frame.
Can my paper gift card be shipped overnight delivery?
Yes, shipping charges will depend on your location and whether you have added additional product to your order.
Will I receive an email confirmation for a mailed gift card?
Yes, all Skate Warehouse orders receive a shipment confirmation email within 24 hours.
Can I specify how much of my gift card I would like to use?
No, our sales system will use available credit to pay for all products, including shipping on your order. If your order total exceeds available credit you will be asked for an additional method of payment to cover the total cost of your order. If your order total is lower than available credit, your remaining credit will be saved in our sales system and available to be used on future orders.
Can I use a gift card to pay for my COD order?
No, gift cards cannot be used to pay for COD orders.