Bones Super Swiss 6 Ball Bearings (SS6) are fundamentally different from our famous Bones Swiss. Super Swiss come with 6, 3/16 inch balls instead of 7, 5/32 inch balls used in most 608 bearings. Thus, the SS6 balls are 20% larger and roll fewer times to go the same distance. Like bigger wheels on a car, they create less rolling friction and have a higher top speed. SS6's special design and Swiss quality materials enable it to accelerate quicker, roll faster, and resist the impact of skate trick landings better than standard designs. The advantage of this design is higher speed, faster acceleration, greater strength and durability. Blue on one side. Engineered for skating.
- 6 bigger balls, stronger and faster
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield allows for easy cleaning and less friction
- Removable high speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Set of 8 bearings
- Comes with 4 bearing spacers, instructions, and sticker