Bones Ceramic Swiss Bearings $106.99
The best bearings money can buy. Bones Swiss Ceramics are made with 100% high purity silicon nitrade ceramic balls. Here we have a removable high speed nylon ball cage and removable non-contact, frictionless rubber shields lubricated with low viscosity Bones Speed Cream. Bones Ceramic Swiss Bearings are fast, long lasting, and easy to clean. These Cerbec ceramic balls are lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls.
All Bones Bearings are Skate Rated to withstand the destructive forces created by high performance skating. This is our way of saying that just using a bearing with an ABEC rating is not enough to ensure that a bearing will perform well for skating, since ABEC ratings were intended for electric motor bearings, not skate bearings. Bones Swiss Ceramics have adjusted the tolerances, clearances, lubricant, and component materials to optimize Bones Bearings for use in dirty, high impact environments... a.k.a., where you skate. That's why they roll faster and last longer than mere ABEC rated bearings. Bones Swiss Ceramics are preferred by the pros and engineered for skating. Thanks.
- Accelerate faster
- Roll faster and farther
- Resist dirt and moisture better
- Help to repair injuries to your races caused by dirt
- 1 non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Made with materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Set of 8 bearing
- Comes with 4 bearing spacers, instructions, and sticker