Poler x Girl Two Man Tent Camo
You Save: $10.01
It isn't everyday a skateboard company turns 20. Needless to say Poler is psyched to be able to join in on all the celebrations with this limited edition tent.
The Poler x Girl Two Man Tent in Camo is the same spacious design as Poler's one man tent, only wide enough to accomodate 2 big people, or if you're feeling snuggly, even 2 big people and a child, or possibly even 3 smaller sized people. The variations are nearly limitless.
The tent has two doors and two vestibules for stashing gear, fully taped seams on the fly, and just one pole that snaps together and is simple and efficient to set up. The eye shaped window allows for a view of the forest canopy. It weighs 7.5 lbs and measures 7 inches across by about 18 inches long, when packed in it's bag, stakes included.
Their second generation tents have improved interior space, and a much more versatile and modular doorway. All seams are taped and sealed, and a 3000mm waterproof coating ensures a dry night. Each tent comes with tie down line, tent stakes, and a repair and patch kit. An eye shaped window allows a view of the weather or the stars at night.
- Measures 60" x 85" x 40" tall all set up
- Measures 7 inches across by about 18 inches long when packed
- Weighs 7.5 lbs
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Fully taped seams on the fly
- One pole for simple and efficient to set up
- Eye shaped window
- Versatile and modular doorway
- Seams are taped and sealed
- 3000mm waterproof coating
- Comes with tie down line, tent stakes, and a repair and patch kit
|Other Girl Accessories|
|Other Poler Camping Stuff|