Ricta Wheel Dynamics present The Electros Shock Formula Pro Wheels, their latest signature wheel line, available in Ricta's proven 100A Street Formula. The Electros feature an all new full-bodied street shape with a smooth road surface for speed and durability. These suckers sport a street formula, smooth molding, and first time graphics for Ricta on one side. From Lutzka, to Foster, to Gonzalez, to Saari, each pro wheel comes with custom graphics according to size. Ricta wheels are tested by a research lab and tested and riden by the pros. These wheels are hard. 100a. Recessed. And you can bet your bottom dollar that there won't be that machine gun sound of flat spots on wheels when you're doing a power slide. Sizes available as seen below. Available in colorways as seen below.
- Durometer: 100A
- Riding Surface: Smooth road surface
- 51mm .641 inch road surface (16.27mm) Overall width 1.251 inch (31.78mm)
- 52mm .641 inch road surface (16.27mm) Overall width 1.255inch (31.80mm
- 53mm .641 inch road surface (16.27mm) Overall width 1.278 inch (32.45mm
- 54mm .641 inch road surface (16.27mm) Overall width 1.265 inch (32.16mm)
Colors are limited to specific size. See colors below for correlating size.
Wheels sold in set of four.