The Vans x Flip Rowley SPV Shoes in Red come straight from Vans to you. Van's website offered this description of the kick, straight for Geoff Rowley: "This shoe is definitely visually completely different from what you've seen in the past from me. It's a super-lightweight vulcanized shoe. The tread is brand new on it. It's the same waffle tread that's on all the other Vans shoes except that it's slimmed down. We've basically taken all the weight out of the rubber. There's absolutely nothing internally in the shoe. It's about as light and low cut as a vulcanized shoe could possibly get. It has no gimmicks. It's the lightest, lowest, grippiest shoe that you could possibly make." Canvas and suede combo upper, thin tongue and collar, vulcanized outsole, and classic waffle tread bottom. Vans logo at side and heel.
- Skate Vulc: Classic skate feel, improved cushioning
- Vulcanized Bottom Unit: Minimum weight, maximum contact
- CMEVA Footbed: Super lightweight, durable, contoured for fit and stability
- Combination Insole Board: Shoe flexes at the ball of your foot, heel remains stable
- Vans x Flip x Rowley collab
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Order your normal size.