Vans Half Cab Pro Shoes Black/Red/Charcoal $69.99 Sign up for Price Alert
The Half Cab or "Style 33" was Steve Caballero's second signature shoe, originally released by Vans in 1991. Steve is a vertical skateboard pioneer, having invented many of the tricks that are standard today, including the Caballerial (fakie 360 ollie). The Half Cab has become one of the most legendary skate shoes of all time, worn by an entire generation of pro riders who redefined street skating. The Vans Half Cab Pro Shoes in Black/Red/Charcoal are a mid top design with Supertuf and synthetic uppers, a thinly padded tongue and collar, vulcanized outsole, and reinforced stitching at toecap and ollie area. Vans detailing throughout.
- Skate Vulc: Classic skate feel, improved cushioning
- Co-Molded PU3 Footbed With Impactsorb: Dual density foams tuned to support and lessen shock, Impactsorb eliminates heel bruising and improves fit
- Combination Insole Board: Shoe flexes at the ball of your foot, heel remains stable
- DURACAP Toe Bumper: Extra layer of rubber, prolongs shoe life
- DURACAP Upper: Micro thin rubber layer, ollie area reinforcement
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Order your normal size.