You Save: $
Alva started it when he took the Classic Authentic and created the Era by adding collar padding and a heel cap for support, so the intent of Pro Classics has been around for a few years now. Removable PU sockliner, Duracap toe bumper reinforcement, and soft terrycloth linings with special Pro Classics logos to distinguish them, are marked upgrades.
The Vans Era Pro Shoes in Black/Charcoal are a major step in the tweaking and upgrading of the skate performance of one of the best selling classic shoes. A few years back the Vans team skated Classics, loved them, and kept requesting them with performance footbeds. Vans saw the popularity and introduced Era Pro's, but had not put the product in their permanent rotation until now. Vans wanted to put a stake in the ground to combat the knock-off products and remind everyone who was the first and who is still the best at performance vulcanized. Vans detailing throughout. Available in colorways as seen below.
- Skate Vulc: Classic skate feel, improved cushioning
- Co-Molded PU1 footbed: Single-density foam, improved fit
- Combination insole board: Shoe flexes at the ball of your foot, heel remains stable
- Duracap toe bumper: Extra layer of rubber, prolongs shoe life
- Durcap Upper: Micro thin rubber layer, ollie area reinforcement
- Metal eyelets for easy lacing
- Suede upper