The Spy Union Sunglasses are a standout frame with a shape so distinct it could only live in the now, fueled by our dedication to style and innovation. Created responsibly from 100% biodegradable Plantate and recycled metal for the Happy 20 Collection. Spy detailing throughout.
- Built with recycled metal and Plantate (biodegradable acetate)
- 6-base Nylon lenses
- Sturdy 5-barrel hinges
- 100% UV protection
- Frame measures: 56-17-145
A growing body of scientific research on the benefits of a certain spectrum of sunlight inspired several breakthrough products to be developed in recent years, among which include light therapy boxes and windows for homes and buildings. Spy is the first eyewear company to bring the benefits of this research to sunglasses.
How the Happy Lens works:
- Sunlight is composed of both good and bad rays.
- Short-wave blue light and UV (ultra violet) rays are harmful for our eyes. The bad rays.
- Studies suggest that long-wave blue lights beneficial when it enters our eyes. The good rays.
- The first of its kind, the Spy Happy Lens is designed to let in long-wave blue light. The good rays! And it still blocks out the bad rays.
- Long-wave blue light promotes balance in the body's circadian rhythm, fostering a positive uplift in mood and alertness.
- There's more! The Happy Lens is also polarized and has unmatched color contrasting lenses.
Spy Happy Lens technology provides the ultimate viewing experience. Combined with an accurate, crisp, color contrast-enhancing lens and Trident Polarization technology, Happy Lens rivals any A-grade lens clarity on the market.