MSRP: $ You Save: $
The S-One Lifer Helmet in Black is a collab between S-One and Real Skateboards. This helmet is designed to fit low on the head like a traditional soft foam skateboard helmet. This helmet is a break through design combining the added safety of a CPSC certified helmet with the comfort of a soft foam helmet. Modeled after the Destro helmet, the Lifer is replicated in fit and given an old school look with the traditional circular air vents. The S-One Lifer CPSC is a professional grade skate/bike helmet featuring a high-impact EPS Foam Liner for maximum protection. Lightweight, comfortable, and vented. "Deep fit" helmet design. Professional grade skate helmet. S-One labeling throughout. Customized hardware.
- High Impact (Hard) IDEA Inner Foam
- Designed To Fit & Look Like a Soft Foam Helmet
- Deep fit design
- EPS Foam
- Absorbs impact
- 5x safter than Soft Foam Helmet
- Soft terry fabric soaks up sweat
- Rebounds back to original shape
- Anti-microbial, moisture wicking
- Replaceable liners for a perfect fit
- CPSC, CE EN-1078
Pros/Ams that wear thus helmet:
- Max DuFour
- Ben Schroeder
- Rob Lorifice
- Chris Russell
- Small: 21''
- Medium: 21.5''
- Large: 22''
- Extra Large: 22.5''