Back in 1968, the city scene was packed with hot chicks in hot pants and tall boys in basketball shorts. That was when PUMA first lit a fire under culture's keister with the Suede silhouette. The industry rebel that said "nay" to ordinary leather, the Puma Suede Classic Shoe was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, taking over New York City blocks. And to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Available in Black.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Grippy rubber outsole
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- PUMA Suede callout in gold foil at lateral side
- PUMA branding at tongue and gold foil PUMA Cat Logo at heel