These are your ramp pads, built to the highest industry standards. Protec raised the stakes with their newly designed Drop-In pads. The Protec Drop In Knee Pads in White are lighter, with a more streamlined closure, giving it a more anatomical cut, and an improved molded knee cap shape. Protec also added natural suede embossed leather at key wear points. An all new dual-layered EVA foam interior takes the impacts and keeps the pads comfortable for all-day use.
A new single layer back closure keeps the material from bunching behind the knee while the new non-stretch nylon lower strap holds the pad in place. Equipped with a built-in wear indicator on the newly shaped knee cap so you know when it's time to replace the caps, the Drop-In pads are the pinnacle of transition protection.
Constructed with Dri-Lex, a mastery over perspiration because of its hydrophobic (moisture-hating) polyester and hydrophilic (moisture-loving) nylon. This combination creates a 2-Zone Comfort Lining resulting in a push-pull effect that pulls perspiration off the skin and deploys it to the outer layer to rapidly dry. Dri-Lex is non-wrinkling, resists odor and mildew, is breathable and quick-drying. Protec logo throughout. Sizes available as seen below.
- More lightweight and streamlined
- Anatomical cut
- Natural suede embossed leather at key wear points
- EVA foam interior
- Single layer back closure
- Non-stretch nylon lower strap
- Dri-Lex is non-wrinkling, resists odor and mildew, is breathable and quick-drying
- Sold as two sizes: SM/MD and LG/XL
- SM/MD fits up to 150 lbs.
- LG/XL fits 150 lbs. to 180 lbs. and up