The Poler Two Man Camping Tent Green Camo is the same spacious design as their one man tent, only wide enough to accommodate two big people, or if you're feeling snuggly, even two big people and a child, or possibly even three smaller sized people. The variations are nearly limitless.
- Two doors
- Two vestibules for stashing gear
- Fully taped seams on the fly
- 3000mm waterproof coating ensures a dry night
- Just one pole that snaps together
- Simple and efficient to set up
- Eye shaped window allows for a view of the forest canopy
- Weighs 7.5 lbs
- Measures 7 inches across by about 18 inches long, when packed in it's bag
- measures 60" x 85" x 40" tall all set up
- Comes with tie down line, tent stakes and a repair and patch kit
Poler's second generation tents have improved interior space and a much more versatile and modular doorway. All seams are taped and sealed and a 3000mm waterproof coating ensures a dry night. Each tent comes with tie down line, tent stakes and a repair and patch kit. An eye shaped window allows a view of the weather or the stars at night.