Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, Oakley went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics, unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. The Oakley Twoface Sunglasses in Pol Black w/ Blk Irid Polar double up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
Pairing O Matter with aluminum was a radical notion but that’s what it takes to sidestep trends. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics are razor sharp. Oakley Plutonite lens material makes it possible, along with innovations like XYZOptics to maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards, Twoface is ready for any life with impact.
Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. Oakley's got comfort covered with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points while keeping the lenses precisely aligned so they can do their HDO magic with stunning clarity.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Metal Icon
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm