Oakley teamed with Eric Koston, a legendary skate innovator and icon of urban style to create three limited editions that salute the vintage roots of authentic design. Optimized with High Definition Optics, their classic look honors the era that redefined street style and brought action sports to the forefront.
Eric Koston has eared Gold in the X Games, Gravity Games, and Globe World Contest. The fearless master of street skate progression is also a genuine tastemaker- a style innovator who sets the pace for others to follow. Oakley is glad his creativity goes beyond four wheels and a deck because they had the honor of collaborating with him on the Oakley Koston Holbrook Sunglasses.
The Special Edition Holbrook have Brown Tortoise frames of durable yet comfortably lightweight O Matter, a Koston Emblem printed on the inner facing of one earstem, and are matched with Dark Bronze lenses that tune light transmission for bright sun, boosting visual contrast to give depth perception a kick in the right direction. Each sunglass comes in a collectible bag with brown tortoise print, and the Microclear material is specially engineered for lens cleaning.
Holbrook is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance. Who was the legend? He was sometimes a loner and sometimes a leader, an everyman who lived by a code, stood up for what was right and did what needed to be done. You wouldn’t call him a man’s man because that macho crap meant nothing to him. What you saw was what you got, including dust from the open road and a look that said he might be gone tomorrow because nothing could hold him. Oakley detailing throughout. Available in colorways as seen below.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
- Included: Collection specific Microclear bag for storage and lens cleaning