Oakley GasCan Polished Black Polarized Sunglasses
$149.99 eachMSRP: $150.00
You Save: $0.01
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour of the Oakley GasCan Polished Black Polarized Sunglasses. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for this eyewear. Lightweight O Matter frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
Oakley's polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized sunglasses on the planet.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)