MSRP: $ You Save: $
This salute to the ’60s has metal detailing inspired by electric guitars, and the retro riffs are part of a smooth, classic look as original as the icons of rock. Oakley's homage to the era of high-decibel solos and horrified parents, the Oakley Garage Rock Sunglasses in Polished Black/Grey are made of lightweight O Matter for comfort that never dies. It features High Definition Optics (HDO) for the ultimate in clarity and protection. Even street style deserves a dose of Oakley performance innovation, and that’s why Garage Rock gives you the full-on filtering of Plutonite lenses that stop every wavelength of UV. Garage Rock can be matched with premium HDPolarized lenses to cut through reflected glare, and you can get even more options like Iridium lens coatings that balance light transmission.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)