The Nixon The Rover Watch in Surplus/Gold is inspired by the outdoors lifestyle, it's a casual contemporary design for those who feel most at home when they're far from home. The burly stainless steel case is inspired by vintage camera lenses, and the watch has a rotating bezel to manually focus you in on low and high tides. From day to night, the glowing superlum indices keep you on time, while the canvas and leather band make you feel most in your element when you're out in the elements. Nixon detailing throughout.
- Movement: 3 hand/date Japanese quartz
- Dial: Superlum markers on the dial with custom molded hands
- Case: 10ATM / 100Meter 42mm custom stainless steel case with rotating bezel and enamel fill markers. Hardened mineral crystal with date magnifier
- Band: Canvas band with genuine Italian leather backing. Custom stainless steel keepers and custom molded buckle
- Good for shallow swimming and submersion
Nixon products MAY NOT be sold and/or delivered to addresses outside the U.S.