MSRP: $ You Save: $
As comfortable on land as it is in the water, the Nixon The 48-20 Chrono Watch in Grand Prix is a monsoon of utility and style. Drafting from The 51-30 in a sleeker, smaller, lighter form, the wide eye chronograph fits right into the mix. A force of functionality, this watch is engineered to be the ultimate all terrain vehicle. Nixon detailing throughout.
- Movement: Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand wide eye 1/20th second chronograph with date and 9 hour crown placement
- Dial: The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, CD textured subdials, and custom molded hands
- Case: 48mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pushers, anodized aluminum pusher sleeve on chronograph start pusher, stainless steel screw down caseback and screw pin lugs
- Band: 23mm custom molded polyurethane band with a perforated fade pattern and patented locking looper. The perforation starts as holes and fades to indents towards the ends. The band also includes a custom solid stainless steel buckle with screw pins
- Good for surfing, snorkeling, and spear fishing
Nixon products MAY NOT be sold and/or delivered to addresses outside the U.S.