Scaled to fit any situation, The Nixon 48-20 Chrono Watch in Black is the alternative to the norm. Inspired by speed and torque measuring instruments, the wide eye chronograph is a nod to watch aficionados as to what's under the hood. Nixon detailing throughout.
- Movement: 6 hand, date Japanese Miyota wide-eye quartz movement with chronograph accuracy to 1/20th of a second. Chronograph hands include a Chronograph seconds hand, chronograph minute hand and chronograph 1/20th seconds hand
- Dial: The dial is IP plated with applied indices and numbers. A concave dial ring surrounds the dial with a printed seconds track in various colors
- Case: 48mm 200 meter / 20 ATM custom stainless steel case with a hardened mineral crystal and a uni-directional stainless steel bezel. The case is equipped with a vertical brushed stainless steel caseback and solid bar stainless steel screw pins to secure the band. The top pusher has a color pop using anodized aluminum
- Band: The band is 3-link custom solid stainless and secured using a double locking clasp with micro adjustments. The finish is vertical brushed stainless steel in a variety of IP plated colors.
- Good for surfing, snorkeling, and spear fishing
Nixon products MAY NOT be sold and/or delivered to addresses outside the U.S.