Nixon doesn't rest on laurels, doesn't look to past achievements and call it. They keep making, keep designing newer and better, holding tight to their belief that every piece should move us forward. This season, Nixon has taken the color black and set it on fire, creating a slow burn, a palate of rich browns and shadowed charcoals highlighted with orange and yellow that produces a deep, mellow tone. Then they kicked in a layer of vibrancy, drew on inspirations as varied as the colors and patterns of Pop Art and the drama of the raceway. Nixon isn't slowing down. No, they're creating pieces that have an essence as meaningful as the method by which they were made. The Nixon Smith II Skate Backpack was made with skateboarding in mind. It is the perfect pack for a guy on the street. You get the vertical skate strap system, a large main compartment, laptop sleeve, side pockets, front pocket, adjustable shoulder straps, and Nixon detailing throughout. Available in colorways as seen below.
- Large volume, Easy Access main compartment
- Externally accessible laptop sleeve with padded compartment
- Tarpaulin Front and Bottom for protection and scuff resistance
- Skate Straps with hideaway garage details
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External front pocket for quick access on the go
- Nixon mega-link shoulder straps
- Padded, reinforced and computer stitched back panel
- Custom molded zip pulls
- 600D Polyester and Tarpaulin main body
- Heat Embossed 210D Nylon lining
- 1000D Tarpaulin bottom
- 30 cm x 50 cm x 15 cm
- 28 liters
Nixon products MAY NOT be sold and/or delivered to addresses outside the U.S.