Lightweight cushioning and superb flexibility. The Nike SB Koston 2 Max Shoes Black/Anthracite/Wolf Grey are made with insights from a legendary skateboarder, Eric Koston. Featuring low-profile cushioning and deep flex grooves for the ultimate in board feel. On your deck or off, a no-sew construction and perforations at the sides minimize irritation while maximizing airflow.
- Clean toe design uses nubuck leather and TPU backing for durability and comfort
- Internal no-sew construction helps reduce irritation and enhance flexibility
- Perforations for breathability
- Low-profile Phylon midsole and Max Air unit for impact protection and cushioning
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves for flexibility and natural range of motion
- Solid rubber pods and herringbone traction pattern for excellent boardfeel
- Reflective elements for higher visibility in low-light conditions
- Die-cut EVA sockliner for additional cushioning directly underfoot
- Low-cut silhouette for nonrestrictive comfort
Featured technology Max Air is a part of the Nike Air Family, designed to provide maximum impact protection during repetitive landings. Shoes with Max Ait feature less midsole material and larger-volume airbags for lighter weight and maximum cushioning you can see.