MSRP: $ You Save: $ Sign up for Price Alert
From the mind of a skate legend comes the Nike SB Janoski Mid Premium Shoes Base Grey/Black, a signature original that blends a minimalistic aesthetic with superb impact protection. Durable construction and superior grip enhances the fit and on-board feel, making this ahead-of-its-time skate shoe the modern standard of comfort and durability. Nike detailing throughout.
- Canvas upper for supreme comfort
- Nike Zoom for low-profile cushioning and lightweight performance
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a classic, streamlined look and feel
- One-piece heel to midfoot overlays for streamlined support
- Perforations at vamp for breathability
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for durability, superior grip and increased change of direction
Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and- like its sibiling- it's lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you're playing on.