You Save: $
Low profile with premium cushioning. The Nike SB Janoski Max Shoes Light Crimson/White was designed with insights from skateboarding legend, Stefan Janoski. The Janoski Max provides excellent impact protection and a natural ride with a Max Air unit under the heel and deep flex grooves. Nike SB detailing throughout.
- Breathable synthetic upper for durability and ventilation
- One-piece booty construction for low-profile comfort
- Lightweight Phylon midsole and Max Air unit under the heel for superb cushioning
- EVA foam sockliner for additional cushioning
- Deep vertical and horizontal flex grooves for natural range of motion
- Solid rubber pods with herringbone traction pattern for boardfeel
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort- suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Featured technology Max Air is a part of the Nike Air Family, designed to provide maximum impact protection during repetitive landings. Shoes with Max Ait feature less midsole material and larger-volume airbags for lighter weight and maximum cushioning you can see.