The Nike SB Blazer Premium SE Shoes Black/Base Grey offer excellent impact protection and a stable fit with low-profile cushioning and a revamped, gusseted tongue that keeps the foot snug and centered. Nike SB detailing throughout.
- Combination textile and suede upper for a comfortable fit
- Swoosh design trademark print for style without extra bulk
- Gusseted tongue with thin elastic strap to keep foot snug and stable
- EVA midsole with Nike Zoom unit for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability
Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and- like its siblings- it's lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you're playing on.
The Blazer was introduced by Nike Basketball in 1972 and has since transformed into a modern style staple. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
More From Nike SB Blazer Skate Shoes
Available Sizes 11 11.5 12
Available Sizes 9.5 10.5 11 11.5 12
Available Sizes 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11
Available Sizes 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 10 10.5 11 11.5 12
Available Sizes 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12