The Nike SB Blazer Premium SE Shoes Black/Base Grey offer excellent impact protection and a stable fit with low-profile cushioning and a revamped, gusseted tongue that keeps the foot snug and centered. Nike SB detailing throughout.
- Combination textile and suede upper for a comfortable fit
- Swoosh design trademark print for style without extra bulk
- Gusseted tongue with thin elastic strap to keep foot snug and stable
- EVA midsole with Nike Zoom unit for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability
Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and- like its siblings- it's lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you're playing on.
The Blazer was introduced by Nike Basketball in 1972 and has since transformed into a modern style staple. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
More From Nike SB Blazer Skate Shoes
Available Sizes 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11.5 13 14
Available Sizes 7 7.5 8 8.5 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13
Available Sizes 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12