Levi's Skate 504 Jeans Rigid Indigo
Having been adopted as the denim of choice by skateboarders some thirty-plus years ago, the new Skateboarding Collection from Levi's are the reimagined collection of timeless basics that were redesigned and constructed to match the demands of skateboarding today. Designed, developed, and tested by skateboarders, for skateboarding. Purposeful design matched with superior construction.
The Levi's 504 Skate Jeans in Rigid Indigo are a popular and versatile. The Levi's Red Tab is the sign of quality construction and long lasting strength. This fabric is woven with Condura and Lycra T400 providing you with comfort and durability. Levi's detailing throughout. 32'' waist sports a 10.5'' rise, 31'' inseam, and a 16'' leg opening. Model wears 32''.
- Regular fit
- Sits below waist
- Straight leg
- Riveted construction
- Extra stitches throughout seams and crotch
- Bar tracks for reinforcement
- Multiple bar tracks in the crotch
- Double layered back pockets
- Internal stash pocket
- Condura: The look, comfort, and feel of traditional 100% cotton denim, with long lasting durability, and exceptional abrasion resistance
- Lycra T400: Maintains stretch retention, adds strength and abrasion resistance, and helps you stay cool and comfortable
- Constructed of 51% cotton, 32% polyester, 17% polyamid
- All products carry a black, tan, and red story throughout, including back patch, labels, rivets, buttons, and thread