The Lakai Vincent Shoes in Black are Vincent Alvarez's first signature shoe. The Vincent features a seamless toecap, stripe detail highlight with finished edge behind the flare, double stitched eyestay for added durability and ventilated tongue with a mesh backed window for added breathability. Lakai combined the popular Griffin outsole with a uniquely detailed single foxing tape (reducing overall weight) to finish the style. Overll this shoe is a great combination of design, comfort, and durability for avid use.
The Select category offers Lakai's classic vulcanized construction with a standard fit. No longer using the red heel bruise construction in their Select styles, they're offering improved comfort and support with a shock absorbing EVA sock liner instead. All Select styles are identified by the herringbone tread pattern outsoles, Select heel tabs, and Select sock liner branding.
- Classic vulcanized construction
- Eva shock absorbing sock liner
- Herringbone tread pattern optimizes performance grip
- Shock absorbing EVA sock liner with Select branding in the heel area and Select branded heel tab
- The herringbone tread pattern outsole used on all Select styles provides optimal performance both on and off the board