MSRP: $ You Save: $
Habitat is keeping their image legit. The Basin Shoes from Habitat are a great shoe to wear in between skate sessions, on a nice trail, or for travel. Habitat produced the Basin for the outdoor enthusiasts; which most skaters are. With the Basin you get a thin tongue and collar, a combo construction of canvas and rubber, a grippy bottom, Eva midsole, and reinforced stitching throughout. Habitat logo embroidered on outer side and at rear ankle. Terrain Unlimited tag at tongue.
- Retro trail hiker, ideal for travel
- Lightweight and easy to pack
- Minimal compact construction made without bulky lining material
- Recycled Eva midsole blended with cork
- Lightweight phylon and cork lined footbeds
- Rubber toe and heel cap
- Rugged tread for added traction
- Canvas upper
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Shoe fits true to size.