Sweet. Agave is a versatile plant. It can be used to make everything from sweetener, to a fiber that is close to hemp, to the party and/or trouble inducing liquid called Tequila. You can eat it, drink it, and it can shelter you. Sounds like a good thing to keep handy. The GoldCoast Agave Complete Longboard is also an example of versatility. It's 44" pintail shape is great for casual cruising or hill bombing. The Bamboo has been stained to give it a very unique look, to set you apart from the pack. The Century 177mm Reverse pivot trucks are carvy and responsive, and the new 70mm "Shred Boot" Wheels have a consistent and predictable ride. Drink it in. It always goes down smooth.
- 44” Long x 10” Wide, 26” Wheelbase
- 7 ply Bamboo/Maple Construction
- Printed & Die Cut Grip Tape
- Shred Boot Wheels, 70mm, 85a
- Century 179mm Reverse Pivot Trucks - 90a Bushings
- Century 4mm Flat Risers
- Genuine GoldCoast A7 Bearings