MSRP: $ You Save: $
Globe's Tilt is another great alternative to that beefy-maximum protection shoe category. New and easy to wear, the Black/Night Caramello TPR version is solid. Nicely padded tongue and ankle area makes for a very comfortable shoe. Suede uppers with some nubuck panels. Rubber reinforced abrasion areas for supreme durability. Globe's tough durable rubber outsole. Triple stitched toe area. Globe logo at outer sides, tongue, toecap, and rear heel. Available in black with grey detail.
- Tough, Bulky Upper Build
- Large Branding Prints
- Flush, Stitched PVC Eyelets
- Hidden Lacing Option in Key AreasThicker Outsole Sidewall
STRAC Traction Technology:
- Series of Closely Repeated Multidirectional Traction Lugs
- Unmatched Combination of Grip and Flexibility
- Maximum Shock Absorption Through Energy Transfer
- A lighter Outsole with Better Performance
KINETICEVA Drop In Technology:
- High Rebound, Shock Absorbing
- Lightweight and Durable
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Shoe fits true to size.