The Globe Tilt Shoes in Black/Black TRP are another great alternative to that beefy-maximum protection shoe category. New and easy to wear, the Globe Tilt is solid. Nicely padded tongue and ankle area makes for a very comfortable shoe. Suede uppers with some nubuck and leather hits. Rubber reinforced abrasion areas for supreme durability. Globe's tough durable rubber outsole. Triple stitched toe area. Globe detailing throughout.
- Tough, Bulky Upper Build
- Large Branding Prints
- Flush, Stitched PVC Eyelets
- Hidden Lacing Option in Key AreasThicker Outsole Sidewall
STRAC Traction Technology:
- Series of Closely Repeated Multidirectional Traction Lugs
- Unmatched Combination of Grip and Flexibility
- Maximum Shock Absorption Through Energy Transfer
- A lighter Outsole with Better Performance
KINETICEVA Drop In Technology:
- High Rebound, Shock Absorbing
- Lightweight and Durable
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Shoe fits true to size.