Jake Duncombe is deserving of this shoe. The Globe Duncombe Bender Shoes in Black/Tweed/Red takes elements from boat shoes, skate shoes, and mid-tops to bring you a functional, stylish skate shoe. Once you put these things on your feet, you'll fall in love. Duncombe charges hard, so you know this thing is built to withstand some savage assaults. Canvas and suede combo upper, thin tongue and collar, customized Globe metal eyelets for easy lacing, and a vulcanized outsole. A dope boat shoe for skating. The Bender is sea sick.
- Jake Duncombe's Pro Skate/Casual Model
- Nautical styling references
- Moccasin stitch toe construction
- Blanket stitch heel and quarter reinforcement leather lace
- HRNGBOne Traction Technology
- Classic tread pattern
- Vulcanized outsole
- Suede and canvas upper
- Optimal combo of grip and flexibility
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Shoe fits true to size.