The Haslam Odin Shoes in Black and White from Globe fit like a glove right out of the box. Designed by Chris Haslam, the Odin sports a super clean outside, impact controlled inside, and a board feel beyond what you're used to. Tech and original. The Hellaflex outsole has more than meets the eye. Upon first push, it skates like that grippy vulcanized sole you love, but underneath there is the unprecedented support and impact control of the sickest low profile cupsole you've never worn (yet). Viking inspired details and a unique combination of forces, just like the man, Haslam himself. Sports waxed laces, suede upper, thinly padded tongue and collar, reinforced stitching, and a low top design. Globe logo at outer side, rear, and tongue. Available in white and black.
- New Hellaflex cupsole with internal flex configuration
- Hella-Gel heel cushioning system
- Blanket stitch and metal stud detailing
- Viking/Norse inspired trims and footbed art waxed finished laces
Strac Traction Technology:
- Series of closely repeated multidirectional traction lugs
- Unmatched combination of grip and flexibility
- Maximum shock absorption through energy transfer
- A lighter outsole with better performance
Hrnbone Traction Technology:
- Classic tread pattern
- Optimal combo of grip and flexibility
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Shoe fits true to size, however, fits snug at first; will form nicely to your foot soon after. Please use best judgment when ordering.
More From Globe Skate Shoes
Available Sizes 9.5 11.5 12