MSRP: $ You Save: $
Jake Duncombe is deserving of this shoe. The Bender takes elements from boat shoes, skate shoes, and mid-tops to bring you a functional, stylish skate shoe. Once you put these things on your feet, you'll fall in love. Duncombe charges hard, so you know this thing is built to withstand some savage assaults. Canvas and leather combo upper, lightly padded tongue lined with custom artwork on insoles, leather laces with metal eyelets for easy lacing, and a vulcanized outsole. The Bender is sea sick. Constast stitching throughout and custom eyelets. A dope boat shoe for skating. Available in Black Oil.
- Jake Duncombe's Pro Skate/Casual Model
- Nautical styling references
- Moccasin stitch toe construction
- Blanket stitch heel and quarter reinforcement leather lace
- HRNGBOne Traction Technology
- Classic tread pattern
- Vulcanized outsole
- Leather and canvas upper
- Optimal combo of grip and flexibility
FIT: Width = normal. Length = normal. Shoe fits true to size.