You Save: $
You will never think about impact or pain the same way ever again when you get the Footprint King Foam HI Aaron "Jaws" Homoki Insoles. They absorb all the impact. Twice as much kingfoam as the kingfoam insoles and excellent board feel.
- Higher density kingfoam means more impact absorption and hi resistance to friction wear
- Upgraded stretch urethane base layer which cannot tear or rip
- Kingfoam gold protection pads for added heel protection
- Blowout proof stitching so it cannot separate at the heel or arch
- New soft shell construction in all of our insoles enables them to fit into any narrow or wide shoe with ease and no need for trimming
- Insole underside color may vary
The arch support is amazing in these insoles. The memory foam properties allow the arch to sync to the exact shape of your foot and the compression resistance distributes the support evenly across the entire arch. No need for water injection as the foam is body heat activated and will sync with your foot in a few minutes of wearing every time you put them on. The inner support pad will take a few days to break in if you are lightweight.
This insole, from heel to toe absorbs at least 2-3 times more impact than any other insole available on planet earth. Hands down and you'll know it once you put them on. Try the egg drop, marble or compression tests on your own. No gimmicks here. Kingfoam is a skateboard specific density of ARTI-LAGE (Artificial Cartilage Foam), the world's most impact absorbing material. It acts like a soft and extremely comfortable memory foam when moved slowly however when it is impacted, the molecules momentarily "freeze" and the foam becomes firm, absorbing up to 90% of impact energy.