Emerica Romero Troubadour Shoes Black/White/Gum
You Save: $5.01
The Emerica Leo Romero Troubadour Shoes in Black/White/Gum are a stylish new mid-top skate + chiller shoe. From the run-down shacks and garbage-strewn vacant lots of Long Beach comes skateboard + guitar master Leo Romero. His latest Emerica shoe, the Troubadour, is one quality kick. If it’s good enough for Thrasher’s Skater of the Year, it’s good enough for you. Sports a suede upper, vulcanized outsole, thin tongue and collar, and double stitching at ollie area and toecap. Emerica detailing throughout.
- Thin padded tongue and collar provide maximum comfort for a lightweight finish
- Mid-top design grips feet and ankles for more stable skating
- DTTF dropped-to-the-floor footbed lowers center of gravity for improved skating performance
- Gum rubber outsole with Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating
- Double-stitched narrow wrap-around panel crosses over triple-stitched Ollie area to help prevent blow-outs and make shoes last longer
- Time-honored vulcanized construction makes shoes sturdy
- Heel pull makes shoes a breeze to put on
- Emerica Combo logo and Romero signature logo on tongue
- Triangle logo on side and heel
- Premium Smooth Suede
Emerica products MAY NOT be sold and/or delivered to addresses outside the U.S.