You Save: $
The Emerica Herman G6 Shoes in Black/Teal are on it. These things sport a new three-part midsole system improves stability and cushions bottom of feet during heavy impacts, featuring full-length G6 high-rebound foam on top, stabilizing foam carriage in the middle and gum rubber outsole on the bottom. You get a solid heel tread panel that reduces effects of heel drag wear and helps shoes last longer. The solid medial mid-foot tread panel protects feet from Primo rail landings, breathable tongue and sidewall keep feet cool, suede upper panel covers toes and ollie are to help shoes last longer and provides better flick and a triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip and longer tread life for more confident skating. Emerica detailing throughout.
- Low profile
- Lightweight G6 foam midsole for impact protection
- Stabilizing carriage for added support
- Breathability: Medial Mesh "Cool Air Intake"
- Improved air flow through medial quarter
- Open nylon mesh for strength
- Foam layer for lightweight support and structure
- Inner lining mesh added for comfort
This shoe runs big. Width is normal, but the length is extra long. We recommended you order a half size down.
Emerica products MAY NOT be sold and/or delivered to addresses outside the U.S.